Bharati Ki Sampada – Prakritik Padarth is an encyclopaedia on Indian raw materials based on flora, fauna and minerals, in which the entries appear in Devnagari alphabetical order. A series publication of 12 volumes and 2 supplements Bharat Ki Sampada is the Hindi version of The Wealth of India – Raw Materials series with a difference in subject matter, volume-wise.
Prepared by the experts, the articles in Bharat Ki Sampada series cover those plants, animals and minerals which render medicines, food products, beverages, fruits, nuts, spices & condiments, fats & oils, essential oils, masticatory, fumigatory, fibre, pulp, wood, and forest products, etc.
Each entry in the series of Bharat Ki Sampada provides correct identification of plants and their scientific and vernacular names, in addition to relevant references, and index on the names in Indian languages. Articles on crop plants cover the aspects pertaining to cultivation, harvesting, storage, diseases and pests and their control, etc. For raw materials, the series covers information on the occurrence in the country, data about their production and yield and import and export.
So far 10 volumes and two supplements, i.e.,
Bharat Ki Sampada – Prakritik Padarth would be equally useful for industrialists, students, academic and research institutions, libraries, development officers and for the common man.
Contact Person : Dr. Balak Ram, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtesy to :
cbse, ncert, niscair, employment news
Sources:(www.cbse.nic.in,www.ncert.nic.in, www.niscair.res.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in, http://www.emagazinecatalog.com,https://swayam.gov.in, http://www.sakshat.ac.in/https://www.olympiadsuccess.com, http://www.aeparc.org, http://www.ictacademy.in/careerguide, https://www.scienceproject.com,https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in, https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx, https://www.india.gov.in/my-government, http://www.encyclopedia.com,http://www.dictionary.com/, http://indiatoday.intoday.in, http://www.1000sciencefairprojects.com/, http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com,http://estudantedavedanta.net, www.kavitakosh.org)
- Media coverage of World Book Day celebration 2019 April 24, 2019
- Celebration of “WORLD BOOK AND COPYRIGHT DAY” on 23rd April 2019 in the Library of K V Danapur Cantt. April 23, 2019
- Split-up Syllabus for CLASS III to X for Session 2019-20 March 22, 2019
- Respected Mr. Bharat Bhushan, Principal, St. Xavier’s School, Saharsa visited our Library on 09/12/2018 and gave his valuable suggestions and remarks December 10, 2018
- Painting done by Mr. Rajeev Ranjan, TGT(Arts)(FS) of our vidyalaya December 10, 2018
- Sketch work of our student P. Priyadarshi, XIID, KVDC FS December 10, 2018
- Craft awareness programme(26-27 Oct 2018) October 29, 2018
- Curiosity in students to learn German language October 29, 2018
- Panel Inspection of Library on 19/9/18 and remarks received from Sh Santosh Kumar N, DC I/C, RO, Patna region – in Librarians diary and on Library BLOG September 19, 2018
- SAMPLE PAPERS FOR HALF YEARLY EXAM FOR CLASS VI-VIII AND PERIODIC TEST -2 FOR CLASS IX – X September 17, 2018
- Social Science Exhibition 2018 cluster level, venue K V Danapur Cantt. and prize distribution to winners (1st position ) by honourable DC (I/C) Patna Region Sh. Santosh Kumar N August 14, 2018
- Career Guidance and Counselling sessions were organised on 26th of July 2018 for the students of class IXth and Xth in both shifts of K. V. Danapur Cantt. July 27, 2018
- Prize distribution on last day of National Reading Day- Reading Month Celebration 2018 (18th July 2018) July 19, 2018
- Competitions conducted during National Reading Day- Reading Month Celebration 2018 July 19, 2018
- Activities related to National Reading Day- Reading Month Celebration 2018 July 19, 2018
This is the blog of K.V. Danapur Cantt.(First Shift) which is the oldest library of Patna Region. The books of this library belong to three type of funds – Pupil Fund, School Fund and VVN.