Bharati Ki Sampada – Prakritik Padarth is an encyclopaedia on Indian raw materials based on flora, fauna and minerals, in which the entries appear in Devnagari alphabetical order. A series publication of 12 volumes and 2 supplements Bharat Ki Sampada is the Hindi version of The Wealth of India – Raw Materials series with a difference in subject matter, volume-wise.
Prepared by the experts, the articles in Bharat Ki Sampada series cover those plants, animals and minerals which render medicines, food products, beverages, fruits, nuts, spices & condiments, fats & oils, essential oils, masticatory, fumigatory, fibre, pulp, wood, and forest products, etc.
Each entry in the series of Bharat Ki Sampada provides correct identification of plants and their scientific and vernacular names, in addition to relevant references, and index on the names in Indian languages. Articles on crop plants cover the aspects pertaining to cultivation, harvesting, storage, diseases and pests and their control, etc. For raw materials, the series covers information on the occurrence in the country, data about their production and yield and import and export.
So far 10 volumes and two supplements, i.e.,
Bharat Ki Sampada – Prakritik Padarth would be equally useful for industrialists, students, academic and research institutions, libraries, development officers and for the common man.
Contact Person : Dr. Balak Ram, email: email@example.com
Courtesy to :
cbse, ncert, niscair, employment news
Sources:(www.cbse.nic.in,www.ncert.nic.in, www.niscair.res.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in, http://www.emagazinecatalog.com,https://swayam.gov.in, http://www.sakshat.ac.in/https://www.olympiadsuccess.com, http://www.aeparc.org, http://www.ictacademy.in/careerguide, https://www.scienceproject.com,https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in, https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx, https://www.india.gov.in/my-government, http://www.encyclopedia.com,http://www.dictionary.com/, http://indiatoday.intoday.in, http://www.1000sciencefairprojects.com/, http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com,http://estudantedavedanta.net, www.kavitakosh.org)
- ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION 2019 July 16, 2019
- ANNUAL ACADEMIC INSPECTION 2019 (03/07/2019) July 3, 2019
- ONLINE QUIZ June 30, 2019
- Inauguration and Pledge taking ceremony of “National Reading Day-Reading Month Celebration (19 June-18 July 2019)” June 26, 2019
- Examination Calendar 2019-20 , Patna Region June 23, 2019
- Celebration of 5th INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY at K V Danapur on 21st June 2019 June 23, 2019
- CAREER OPTIONS IN YOGA June 16, 2019
- Media coverage of World Book Day celebration 2019 April 24, 2019
- Celebration of “WORLD BOOK AND COPYRIGHT DAY” on 23rd April 2019 in the Library of K V Danapur Cantt. April 23, 2019
- Split-up Syllabus for CLASS III to X for Session 2019-20 March 22, 2019
- Respected Mr. Bharat Bhushan, Principal, St. Xavier’s School, Saharsa visited our Library on 09/12/2018 and gave his valuable suggestions and remarks December 10, 2018
- Painting done by Mr. Rajeev Ranjan, TGT(Arts)(FS) of our vidyalaya December 10, 2018
- Sketch work of our student P. Priyadarshi, XIID, KVDC FS December 10, 2018
- Craft awareness programme(26-27 Oct 2018) October 29, 2018
- Curiosity in students to learn German language October 29, 2018
This is the blog of K.V. Danapur Cantt.(First Shift) which is the oldest library of Patna Region. The books of this library belong to three type of funds – Pupil Fund, School Fund and VVN.