Latest Changes Updation in CBSE All-in-One Books & Other Series:-
I. All-in-One 9th
i. Sanskrit book will be changed, now it will base on NCERT book,
only Literature portion will change.
ii. Foundation of Information Technology is renamed as Computer
Applications, only name is changed nothing else.
iii. English Communicative will discontinue, only English Language &
Literature will remain.
iv. There will be no Novel i.e. Three Men in a Boat & Guliver Travels
will no more of use now.
II. All-in-One 10th
i. Sanskrit book will remain as it is.
ii. Foundation of Information Technology will remain as it is, there
is no name change here.
iii. English Communicative and English Language & Literature both
will remain continue.
iv. Novels will remain as it is i.e. Diary of Young Girl and Story of My
Life will continue.
v. All Major Subjects will include 2018 Solved Papers.
III. All-in-One 11th
i. There are some changes in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Business
Studies, Economics, Accounts, Entrepreneurship, English Core,
Hindi Core and Hindi Aichik.
ii. There is no change in Mathematics, Computer Science,
iii. All the Changes will be done in the existing books as repair and
reprint will be done with all the changes.
IV. All-in-One 12th
i. There are some changes in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,
Biology, Accounts, Business Studies, Hindi Core, Hindi Aichik.
ii. There is no change in English Core, Mathematics, Economics,
Computer Science, Informatics Practices.
iii. All the books of Class 12th will be available with all the changes
iv. Almost all the major subjects books will have 2018 Question
Effect of Changes on Other Series
1. There will be no change in NCERT Solutions.
2. There will be no change in NCERT Exemplar Solutions.
3. There will be no change in Olympiads Series.
4. There will be no change in Work Book Series.
5. There will be no change in All-in-One 6th to 8th.
6. There will be no change in Class 10th & 12th Novels.
7. Lab Manual 9th to 12th will remain same, except some changes in Physics
8. Chapterwise Solved Papers & Sample Papers will be given as revised
Courtesy to :
cbse, ncert, niscair, employment news
Sources:(www.cbse.nic.in,www.ncert.nic.in, www.niscair.res.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in, http://www.emagazinecatalog.com,https://swayam.gov.in, http://www.sakshat.ac.in/https://www.olympiadsuccess.com, http://www.aeparc.org, http://www.ictacademy.in/careerguide, https://www.scienceproject.com,https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in, https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx, https://www.india.gov.in/my-government, http://www.encyclopedia.com,http://www.dictionary.com/, http://indiatoday.intoday.in, http://www.1000sciencefairprojects.com/, http://www.all-science-fair-projects.com,http://estudantedavedanta.net, www.kavitakosh.org)
- ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION 2019 July 16, 2019
- ANNUAL ACADEMIC INSPECTION 2019 (03/07/2019) July 3, 2019
- ONLINE QUIZ June 30, 2019
- Inauguration and Pledge taking ceremony of “National Reading Day-Reading Month Celebration (19 June-18 July 2019)” June 26, 2019
- Examination Calendar 2019-20 , Patna Region June 23, 2019
- Celebration of 5th INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY at K V Danapur on 21st June 2019 June 23, 2019
- CAREER OPTIONS IN YOGA June 16, 2019
- Media coverage of World Book Day celebration 2019 April 24, 2019
- Celebration of “WORLD BOOK AND COPYRIGHT DAY” on 23rd April 2019 in the Library of K V Danapur Cantt. April 23, 2019
- Split-up Syllabus for CLASS III to X for Session 2019-20 March 22, 2019
- Respected Mr. Bharat Bhushan, Principal, St. Xavier’s School, Saharsa visited our Library on 09/12/2018 and gave his valuable suggestions and remarks December 10, 2018
- Painting done by Mr. Rajeev Ranjan, TGT(Arts)(FS) of our vidyalaya December 10, 2018
- Sketch work of our student P. Priyadarshi, XIID, KVDC FS December 10, 2018
- Craft awareness programme(26-27 Oct 2018) October 29, 2018
- Curiosity in students to learn German language October 29, 2018
This is the blog of K.V. Danapur Cantt.(First Shift) which is the oldest library of Patna Region. The books of this library belong to three type of funds – Pupil Fund, School Fund and VVN.